- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- Insights & resources
- Attract, engage and retain talent
- Control workforce cost and risk
- Optimise workforce strategies
- Workforce events & resources
- Building STEM futures
- Workforce insights
No matter where you are in your journey to IR35 compliance, you can choose a solution that works best for your business.
Looking for a simple strategy to outsource the IR35 impact and risk of your off-payroll workforce, both now and in the future?
Take a look at our MSP/Flexible Workforce Solutions, which cover the end-to-end IR35-compliant workflow management, supply chain management, sourcing, pay & bill, reporting and compliance of your flexible workforce.
Want to gain visibility of your contingent workforce and its compliance whilst retaining control over sourcing and supply chain management?
Our Payroll Services have been established for over 15 years and are utilised by numerous customers to bring efficiency, compliance and visibility over their payrolled/direct contractors and the process to pay them.
The solution will provide visibility and reporting of your contractors, whilst reducing future tax risk and providing greater cost control.
If one or more of your company’s assignments within scope of IR35 can be easily defined as a deliverable, outcome-based piece of work, why not manage them under a statement of work contract?
Our engineering & technology services provider, Gattaca Projects, can deliver cost-effective, IR35-compliant project services, by offering specialists to operate under a statement of work with defined project deliverables.
Talk to us about our IR35 solutions
Choose one or a combination of the solutions below to receive a call and deeper explanation of how Gattaca can help you turn the risk of IR35 into an opportunity.
IR35 can be a complex change programme to navigate. Companies need to trust their chosen partners to provide the best advice. So why choose Gattaca? We have listed the key reasons below:
- Our contractor market insights: We understand how crucial it is to understand the skills market when making determinations. We are able to apply our deep market insights around technical disciplines, candidate behaviours and industry trends to help shape the most effective IR35 strategies
- We are positive about IR35: IR35 could have a big impact on your business, but if managed correctly it also represents a fantastic opportunity. We can help you use IR35 to make contingent worker utilisation your competitive advantage
- We’ve been through this before: We have extensive experience in working closely with both public sector organisations in 2017 and with private sector companies through the 2021 reforms. We can apply that knowledge to manage the change in the most effective way for your business
- Capturing assignment data – our bread and butter: We have a proven track record over 18 years delivering contingent worker/assignment data capture and audit solutions through our flexible and total workforce solution offering
- Contactor understanding: We’re currently contracting and engaging with over 5,000 limited company contingent workers in the UK. This gives us excellent knowledge, accrued over 35 years, of compliant management and payment of contingent workers.
- We avoid risk: As an AIM-listed PLC with a high degree of focus on compliance, governance and integrity, we are laser focused on protecting our clients, contingent workers and ourselves from risk
- We’re sturdy: Gattaca has a robust balance sheet and cash flow facility to manage the migration and management of large contingent workforce populations, limiting the risk to your business
- Our range of solutions: Through our scale and experience, we are able to offer a wide range of solutions, including end to end IR35 compliance management and solutions which extend beyond April 2021 to offer ongoing compliance