- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding services
- Consultancy services
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
The acute and worsening skills shortage in the technology and engineering industries, is leading to increasing concern amongst businesses given the impact it may have on growth and continued success.
Recent studies show that companies with more diverse teams have a 22% lower turnover rate than those with non-diverse environments, and that those with more inclusive cultures also have less problems in recruiting the talent they need (www.hiremorewomenintech.com). A diverse workplace can not only increase candidate attraction from different talent pools, but it can also strengthen a brand and reputation.
We partner with one of the world’s premier Diversity Advisory businesses who work with ourselves and our client organisations to create diverse, inclusive and flexible workplaces.
It’s this blend of recruitment specialisms and premier diversity knowledge that offers:
- Recruitment process reviews to ensure you have a clear understanding of the barriers to diversity, how you benchmark against leading and comparable organisations and recommendations around process and practices which will increase diversity.
- Recruitment strategy workshops so you can identify a clear, targeted diversity strategy and implementation plan.
- Hiring manager and recruitment community diversity training so they have the knowledge and tools to increase diversity and understand their role in making this happen.
- Working with hiring managers to design, recruit and implement a job share arrangement.