- Group Home
- About Solutions
- Outsourcing solutions
- Consultancy services
- Solutions news & insights
- Contact us
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Gattaca plc (“Gattaca”) provides you with access to the Gattacaplc.com website and other Gattaca group websites.
We/us means Gattaca plc and the Gattaca Group of Companies. We are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that the personal data you provide us with is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”).
We will not ask you for any more information than we need to know.
We will take reasonable steps to keep your details up to date and accurate.
How we will use information you provide us with
We will use the data we receive from you to provide you with services. We will collect data about you, including both personal data and sensitive data. As required by the DPA we will follow strict security procedures in the storage and processing of information that you have given us. We may process the information that you provide us with in the following ways:
- In relation to our recruitment services provided to you
- To assess your suitability in relation to vacancies we, employers and/or clients hold from time to time
- To send your information to potential employers/clients in relation to jobs/positions available from time to time
- To provide you with information about the full range of services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about
- To contact you about industry and sector specific information that might be of interest to you
- To improve our customer service and to make our website(s) more beneficial to you when you log on to improve your online experience
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and online training services when you choose to do so
- To carry out any activity permitted by the DPA including us carrying out our obligations arising out of any contracts entered into between you and us
- To other companies within the Gattaca Group in order that they may use your information in the same ways that we process your information
- To insurance companies in relation to quotations for business insurance for you
- For the purposes of us pursuing legitimate interests in accordance with the DPA
We may transfer your information to a third party in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets. In this case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets provided that the third party only uses your information for the purposes that you provided it to us. In such circumstances, we will require that any such third party is obliged to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information.
Where will you store my information?
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and we look after your personal data by having appropriate security measures in place.
The DPA gives you certain rights. For example:
- You can ask us not to process your personal data, including processing for marketing purposes, in accordance with your rights under the DPA. You can exercise your right to ask us to stop us from processing your personal data (unless such processing is permitted by the DPA) by contacting us at the Legal & Compliance Department, Gattaca plc, 1450 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7AF or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can access the personal data that we hold about you by writing to Legal & Compliance Department, Gattaca plc, 1450 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7AF or by sending an email to: DataProtection@gattacaplc.com. Any access request may be subject to a fee as permitted by the DPA (currently £10).
Our site may contain links to a third party website(outside of the Gattaca Group of companies). If you follow a link to such third party websites, it is your responsibility to check and ensure that you are agreeable for your personal information to be used in accordance with those third parties’ privacy policies. We accept no responsibility and/or liability for such third party websites.
Last updated: July 2017