- Group Home
- What we do
- IR35 hub
- Workforce solutions
- Employer branding
- Gattaca Projects
- Insights & resources centre
- Why work at Gattaca?
- Our offices & team
- Working in recruitment
- Working in Group Support
- Associate Network
- Browse jobs
- News & insights
- About us
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Shareholder information
- News & insights
Insights & resources centre
What’s next in talent acquisition and management? Read our latest insights and resources.
What should you consider when choosing the right ATS for your organisation? We’ve compiled a list of 9 key questions that HR and Talent Acquisition (TA) teams should ask if they’re looking to smarten up their hiring processes. View article
A Managed Service Programme or MSP could help you manage the upcoming IR35 reforms. Find out how in our short video. View article
The length of time that people stay at your company, or tenure rate, is a key metric for identifying the value your business provides its employees, and the quality of your employer value proposition. Do you measure yours? View article
As engineering businesses try to attract and retain more women, Huw Jones looks at why they need more than just a flexible working policy. View article
Paul King, Client Solutions Director at Gattaca describes in his latest article the expectations versus reality of Recruitment Process Outsourcing from his wealth of experience on this topic.
Browse news by topic
- 9 key considerations when choosing your Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- The three biggest RPO misconceptions - debunked
- Total Talent Mentality: Why is it important?
- Where are you on the journey to Total Talent Management? Four key takeaways from TTM by Procurecon
- Aerospace: The true cost of recruitment
- What are clients & contractors saying about IR35?
- The first 3 steps to take on your IR35 journey
- How IR35 can impact positive change within your busines
- The top 3 IR35 solutions businesses are using to become compliant
- IR35 Update – Finance Bill published
- IR35 and the Public Sector
- What you need to know about the Private Sector and IR35